Friday, March 13, 2009

If I Were a Boy

If I were a boy
Even just for a day
I’d roll out of bed in the morning
And throw on what I wanted and go
Drink beer with the guys
And chase after girls
I’d kick it with who I wanted
And I’d never get confronted for it
Because they’d stick up for me

If I were a boy
I think that I’d understand
how it feels to love a girl
I swear I’d be a better man
I’d listen to her
cause I know how it hurts
when you loose the one you wanted
cause he’s taken you for granted
and everything you had got destroyed!

If I were a boy
I would turn off my phone
Tell everyone that its broken
so they think
that I was sleeping alone
I’d put myself first
and make the rules as I go

cause I know that she’ll be faithful

waiting for me to come home ( to come home)

It’s a little too late for you to come back
Say its just a mistake
Think I forgive you like that
If you thought I would wait for you
You thought wrong



note : i hope , he's read this lyrics and understand my mind :)

1 comment:

ronal said...

i like this song