Sunday, August 27, 2006

mY B' DaY

it's my day...
august 27th am come to women not girl...
oh my GOD...
am happy coz i can get happy in everyday
i have my parent, they very lovely 2 me...
i have my the best sister, she's give support 2 me in everytime n everythere...
i have best pren, they give "something" feel in my life.
I don't say anything 4 u..,
just say 'Thanx alot guys 4 u'r time, everythinx'
last time i have someone, he give happiness, sadness..he make me 2 smile, cry, love, hate, like n evrything hehehe...
but, now...i don't know, he's not my best choice...
just GOD give me the best choice 2 my life...

it's day...
am 2 improve my life..
hope get best new job..amin...
hope get good healthy...hiiii
hope get much money....hahahhaha
hope get best mine husban...wuih hahahahaha
just wanna say ' oh, my GOD help me'

it's day...
am happy..
smile n smile...

No comments: